Mirik Lake, Darjeeling: Enjoy the Enchanting Neighborhood of Darjeeling! Rs.1499 for Couple Stay + Breakfast in a Deluxe Room at Blue Lagoon Resort, Mirik! Choose between 1N OR 2N Stay!
Offer is on couple’s stay in a deluxe room at Blue Lagoon Resort
- Offer 1 - Rs.1499: 1N / 2D Couple Stay + Breakfast
- Offer 2 - Rs.2649: 2N / 3D Couple Stay + Breakfast
- Situated quite close to Mirik Lake, Mirik Garden and Fair Ground
- Just 4.5km away from Nagri bus-stand
- Accommodation in Deluxe Room
- TV with cable connection
- Hot/Cold Water 24 hours
- Travel desk
- Sightseeing Assistance
- Spacious room
How to Get There:
- 10 Hrs from Kolkata
- 52km from Siliguri
- 49km from Darjeeling
- 52km from Bagdogra
Recommended Activities / Places to Visit:
- Sumendu Lake: Situated in the heart of Mirik, one can boat in the lake or go on a horse ride around the lake
- Rameetay Dara: A viewpoint from where one can see the surrounding mountains and the vast plains below
- Bokar Monastery: Located on the way to Rameetay Dara, it is a famous Buddhist meditation center
- Rai Dhap: A popular picnic spot.
- Debisthan: A temple of a Hindu goddess located on a hillock near the Sumendu Lake
- Tea Gardens: A number of tea gardens producing the famous Darjeeling tea
- Orange Orchards: Mirik is famous for its high-quality oranges grown in Mirik Busty, Murmah and Soureni Busty
- Pasupati Nagar: Bordering with Nepal, this is a commercial center for clothes, electronic and household goods
- Mirik Church: One of the most beautiful and one of the bigger catholic church of Darjeeling district
- Swiss Cottage: An exotic lodging at the highest altitude of Mirik, far from the town crowd
- Sunrise Point: Scenic views of the sun rise in the east and its reflection on Kanchenjunga in the north
- Ride a pony and embark on a boat ride on the quaint shikaras
For customization requests on bulk/group bookings, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to accommodate your requests!
- Offer 1:1N / 2D Couple Stay
- Offer 2: 2N / 3D Couple Stay
What You Get:
- Deluxe accommodation for two
- Complimentary breakfast
General Fine Print:
- Voucher is valid until 30th September, 2012
- Valid for any two adults
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Multiple vouchers can be redeemed, gifted or used for extended stay
- Check-in and check-out time: 12:00 Noon
- Rooms subject to availability, limited rooms per day on promotional rates
- Prior reservation is mandatory
- Printout of voucher is mandatory
- No refund if booking is confirmed
- If desired reservation dates are unavailable, contact us within 14 days of purchasing the voucher for full refund - No questions asked
- This is only valid if the reservation request has been sent atleast 7 days prior to date of travel.
How to Book?
Please email the PDF voucher to email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Crazeal voucher code
- Crazeal security code
- Contact number
Additional Add-Ons: (Pay directly to the merchant)
- Child up to 5yrs: FREE
- Child above 5 yrs: Rs.500 (with extra bed)
- Child above 12 yrs / 3rd Guest / Extra Bed: Rs.700
See the rules that apply to all deals.
If you need a break from the regular monotony of life, it's time to pay a visit to Mirik. Nestled in the district of Darjeeling, is this idyllic hill station. The pastoral landscape of Mirik lies 45km away from Siliguri and boasts of the most pleasant summers. Mirik is popular for its enchanting countryside views. Touring the old villages with flourishing orange groves and glimpsing the mountainous terrain dipping into the Balason river basin could easily satiate one’s quest for exploration and adventure. While at Mirik, you can enjoy other enchanting destinations too! The Queen of the Hills, Darjeeling, lies just about 52km from Mirik. Kalimpong, the land of boundless flowers, thrives across the swirling Teesta river. A tour of the surrounding Himalayan regions can also be planned during a stay here.
Surrounded by tea estates, orange orchards and cardamom plantations, Mirik has everything to fulfill a travel enthusiast. While at Mirik, you can enjoy your stay at Blue Lagoon Resort. This elegant yet affordable hotel is the perfect place to rest after an exciting day of gazing at the wonders of Mirik.
The rooms are clean, comfortable and convenient. Moreover, it’s just affordable for anyone who wants to take a short break.
Choose from the following packages:
Offer 1: Rs.1499 instead of Rs.1800: 1N / 2D Couple Stay + Breakfast
- Offer 2: Rs.2649 instead of Rs.3600: 2N / 3D Couple Stay + Breakfast
Grab your Crazeal vouchers and book a room at Blue Lagoon Resort!
- Check-in time: 12:00 Noon
- Check-out time: 12:00 Noon