Goa: Rs.1499 for a Stay for 2 Persons with Breakfast at The Only Olive, Aldona Village, Calangute Beach, North Goa - Ranked #1 on TripAdvisor
Offer is on the following stay options:
- Offer 1 – Rs.1499: 1N/2D Stay for 2 Persons with Breakfast
- Offer 2 – Rs.3499: 3N/4D Stay for 2 Persons with Breakfast
- Ranked #1 among specialty lodging on TripAdvisor
- Perfect for an authentic and laid-back experience of Goa
- Comfortable, nature cooled rooms with clean and modern bathrooms
- Fishing rods and basic equipment available
- Honesty Bar: Help yourself to a drink and BBQ
How to Get There:
- Dabolim Airport – 47.8km – 1 hour
- Thivim Railway Station – 9.4km – 21 minutes
- Distance from important landmarks in Goa:
- Calangute - Baga Beach – 19.4km
- Panjim – 19.8km
- Margaon – 50km
- Colva, Benaulim Beach – 50.4km
- Mobor, Cavelossim Beach – 66km
- Karwar, Karnataka – 122km
Recommended Places to Visit:
- Village of Aldona
- Tinto (Local Market)
- St. Thomas Church
- Calangute Church
- Friday Market at Mapusa
- Flea Market at Anjuna on Wednesdays
- Night Bazaar at Arpora
For customization requests on bulk/group bookings, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to accommodate your requests!
- Offer 1: 1N/2D Stay for 2 Persons
- Offer 2: 3N/4D Stay for 2 Persons
How To Book?
- Step 1: Please check the Room Availability on the BOOKING FORM
- Step 2: Buy the voucher (click on the buy button above)
- Step 3: Please complete the BOOKING FORM
What You Get:
- Accommodation for 2 Persons
- Complimentary Breakfast
General Fine Print:
- Valid until 30 September, 2012
- Valid for at least 2 people travelling together
- Check-in and check-out time: 12:00 Noon
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Multiple vouchers can be redeemed, gifted or used for extended stay
- Rooms subject to availability, limited rooms per day on promotional rates
- Prior reservation is mandatory
- Printout of voucher is mandatory
- No refund if booking is confirmed
- If desired reservation dates are unavailable, contact us within 14 days of purchasing the voucher for full refund - No questions asked!
- This is only valid if the reservation request has been sent at least 7 days prior to date of travel.
Add-Ons: (Pay directly to the merchant)
Child Policy OR 3rd Guest Policy:
- Child below 10yrs – Complimentary
- Child above 10yrs – Rs.500 per night
For Cash On Delivery
- Please complete the COD form
See the rules that apply to all deals.
When you want to get away from the stressful bustle of city life, nothing defines escape and relaxation better than a trip to the nation’s beloved holiday destination – Goa!
And if you’re looking for an authentic experience of Goa complete with unconditional Goan hospitality and the real experience of living in a rustic and charming little villa, today’s Crazeal to a stay at The Only Olive is the one for you!
The Only Olive is a charming Portuguese style villa that gets its name from the olive tree in the garden rumored to be a hundred years old, like the house itself!
The property has been lovingly refurbished by its responsible owners who have ensured that the villa was restored to reflect its former colonial glory to perfection all the while retaining its inherent Portuguese influences.
The Only Olive is situated on a hillock with lovely views of the surrounding quiet and calm village of Aldona. It is set in canvassed gardens filled with an abundance of sweet scented frangipani and Indian jasmine, interspersed with bamboo, mango, jackfruit, breadfruit, drumstick, cashew trees and of course - the olive tree.
Take in the lovely interiors of the villa, which is filled with warm, earthy hues of rusted red, bright yellows, browns and woods that will surely be intensely soothing. For those who love life and nature - it is the perfect place to relax in hammocks and rejuvenate - making the home stay seem like a slice of Portuguese life in Goa.
- Offer 1 – Rs.1499 instead of Rs.4500: 1N/2D Stay for 2 Persons with Breakfast
- Offer 2 – Rs.3499 instead of Rs.13500: 3N/4D Stay for 2 Persons with Breakfast
- Child up to 10yrs – Complimentary
- Child above 10yrs – Rs.500 per night
A quick getaway with friends to Goa turned out to be much more than I could have ever imagined.:) :) Looking forward as I was to my friend's recommendation to stay at "the most gorgeous little homestay ever", imagine my excitement at learning about the history of the little beauty in question, a century year old Portuguese villa rescued from ruin by its wonderful new owners and lovingly restored into the treasure it is today…come away as I did with a promise to return and (re)discover the local adventures the village has to offer…
…I was going to explore a hidden Goa, find little tucked away local haunts. The words authentic, charming, experiential and real floated in my head. Surprisingly, I wasn’t disappointed. The villa was beautiful. White, with a lovely intense green Olive Tree in front, it was postcard perfect. The first evening, I just sat on the armchair overlooking a lawn, stared at the guava, chikoo, mango trees…The sun slowly set and sounds from the village prettily drifted through the air…the Olive Tree quietly kept me company, bringing in a gentle peace. The man Friday, Santosh made me dinner. Coconut prawn curry, rice and beans. Delicious, simple and fresh, it was like I had gone back to how life was meant to be lived…For those of you who are reading this and have never experienced the Goan village life, I’d urge you to come here. This place will pamper your body and soul and wrap you in a happiness bubble, which will linger around you, long after you’ve said goodbye.
Check-in time: 12:00 Noon
Check-out time: 12:00 Noon