Oh...For the Love of Onions! ONLY Rs.9 to Grab a Kilo of Onions
- Pay a ridiculous Rs.9 for a KILO of onions
- No, we aren't kidding!
- Let us refresh your culinary skills with a recipe for Onion Pakoras
- Referral credits are not applicable for this deal
- Only 1kg per delivery address will be allowed
- Fresh stock will be procured everyday and quality standards will be adhered to. However, given the nature of product, no replacement requests will be processed.
- Only 3,000kg of onions will be put for sale everyday, for 7 consecutive days - starting at 1:00PM each day
- Expect the product to reach you within 10 days of order
People haven’t experienced onions in a long, long time. That sweet, pungent aroma of onions being sautéed to a nice golden brown before being added to your mum’s signature curry is no longer familiar. Chai times haven’t been the same without the crispy, spicy onion bhajis of childhood. Even your favorite bhel puri doesn’t taste the same, now that it doesn’t include a generous dose of finely-chopped, crunchy onions to balance out the khatta-meeta chutneys so perfectly.
The world as you’ve tasted is over…until now. Onions have moved on from the kitchen to the spotlight.
This much-coveted, much-written-about, much-craved-for vegetable is now almost as expensive as caviar, diamonds and Donald Trump’s wig! Men are scrambling to the market to pick the perfect onion ring to please their ladies.
In a time when the onion prices are grabbing more headlines and spamming more Facebook timelines than Miley Cyrus’ outrageous VMA performance, Groupon steps in to save the day (your taste buds may now thank us).