- Offer is on UNLIMITED food and drinks at Hyatt.
- For drinks menu, click here
- The Waterside Café:
- Spacious and stylish
- 24-hour café located on the ground floor
- Famous for the beautifully landscaped gardens and water view of the property
- Fabulous décor
- An authentic and signature Indian Kolkata restaurant
- Features 2 private dining rooms and a terrace for parties
- Wide-display theatrical open kitchen
- Serves tandoor, kadhai and Bengali specialties
- Unique al-fresco seating
- Contemporary and modern interiors
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and gifted
For additional discounts on more than 20 orders, please visit our Corporate Order Page
WATERSIDE CAFE: Buffet for 1 person
- Valid until: 18.07.2013
- Valid only for dine-in – Not valid for takeaway/home delivery
- Offer 3 not valid for Kebab platters and prawn dishes
- Buffet Lunch – Mon to Sat 12:00 Noon to 3:00PM
- Buffet Dinner – 7 days a week 7:00PM to 11:00PM
- Sunday Buffet Brunch – 12:30PM to 4:00PM
- Lunch – Sat & Sun 12:00 Noon to 3:00PM
- Dinner – 7 days a week 7:00PM to 11:30PM
General Fine Print:
- Child Policy for Groupon Voucher Holders:
- Children below 6yrs: FREE
- Above 6yrs: Separate voucher
- Anti-wastage policy:
- Customers will be served 1 portion/drink at a time; replacements will be served after completion of previous serving
- Customer will be charged at MRP for any dish of which 50% is left over
- Prior reservation mandatory. Call 2-3 days in advance for weekend reservations.
- Voucher printout is mandatory
See the rules that apply to all deals
HYATT REGENCY, KOLKATA
Being the first five- star in Salt Lake City, Hyatt is acclaimed as one of Kolkata’s favorite. The hotel creates the feel of a private cocoon away from the complexities of modern living without giving up any of its luxuries.
The Waterside Café at Salt Lake Kolkata, a spacious and stylish stylish café located at the ground floor is famous for the beautifully landscaped gardens and water view of the property. It offers an a la carte and buffet menu of the world’s finest cuisine along with a wide choice of international wines, spirits and water bar are the specialties of this restaurant.
Named after the Kashmiri forest morel – Guchhi has a wide display theatrical open kitchen which enhances natural flavor of the food & focuses an uncomplicated style of cooking, serves tandoor, kadhai and Bengali specialties such as Guchhi Pulao and the Guchhi Kulcha. Guests can also enjoy the Raan - E-Guchhi and Tandoori Guchhi with a unique choice of Alfresco seating.
Choose from the following offers:
WATERSIDE CAFE: Buffet for 1 Person
- Offer 1 – Rs.1299 instead of Rs.2580: Lunch / Dinner Buffet with UNLIMITED Drinks/Mocktails
- Offer 2 – Rs.1399 instead of Rs.2210: Sunday Buffet Brunch with UNLIMITED Premium Drinks/Mocktails Valid at Waterside Café for 1 Person
GUCCHI: Unlimited Food and Drinks for 2
- Offer 3 – Rs.1499 instead of Rs.3000: 4-Course Lunch /Dinner with Drinks/ Mocktails Valid at Guchhi for 2 People, Includes UNLIMITED Serves of Food & Drinks
Today Groupon has partnered with Hyatt Regency in Kolkata to bring you a range of deliciously satisfying buffets at the hotel’s choicest restaurants.
So grab this offer and treat yourself to an array of gastronomical delights only at the Hyatt Regency!
- Waterside Cafe
- Buffet Lunch – 12:00 Noon to 3:00PM ( Mon - Sat)
- Buffet Dinner – 7:00PM to 11PM ( 7 days a week )
- Sunday Buffet Brunch – 12:30PM to 4:00PM
- Lunch - 12:00 Noon to 3:00PM (Sat & Sun)
- Dinner - 7:00PM to 11:30PM (7 days a week)
Zomato Reviews – Waterside Café:
The first thing which grasps your mind while you enter this 24 hour restaurant in Hyatt is the ambience.....The captivating view of the lush garden from the large glass window panes takes you to different heights of ecstasy...The high ceilings and the tastefully done-up interiors with indoor trees are a few examples of the beautifully laid-down architecture !! The ambience deserves a 5 out of 5.Coming to the food…The club sandwich is good.The turkish chicken in their buffet is delectable.But what catches my taste buds is their desserts..the Mud Pie and Mango-Mousse are heavenly !! Because of their foreign clients,the quality is strictly adhered to..!! Hospitality is not something to be boasted about....!! 4 points from me overall...
–Sunny Chakraborty’s Review on Zomato
Zomato Reviews – Guchhi:
I would say its the best place for north Indian in Kolkata. Hats off to the chef for the finger licking food available here. It's a must visit every time I come to Kolkata and they have maintained their consistency. It's got perfect ambiance, perfect service, perfect food and of course perfect quality.
– Sarmila Sengupta’s Review on Zomato