Flurys!!! Pay Rs.49 for a Voucher worth Rs.200 – Valid across 13 Locations! Can you resist?
- Offer is on a voucher worth Rs.200 from Flurys
- Offer 1 – Rs.49: Early Bird Offer!
- Offer 2 – Rs.75
- Valid across 13 locations
- Enjoy the old word charm of the 1930s in European tradition
- The teahouse offers a glimpse into the colonial past of Kolkata
- The all-day menu includes old favorites along with some new signature items
- Valid on all available products / consumables
- Click here for full menu
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
Relive the Colonial Charm of Kolkata:
Offer 1: Early Bird Offer!
Voucher worth Rs.200 at Just Rs.49
Offer 2: Late? We kept you in mind
Voucher worth Rs.200 at Just Rs.75
Valid on entire menu
General Fine Print:
- Valid until 19 August, 2012
- Valid 7 days a week: 9:00AM to 11:00PM
- Cannot be clubbed with any current promotions at Flurys or exchanged for cash
- Voucher printout is mandatory
See the rules that apply to all deals.
After committing five generations of fine confection to Kolkata, the city’s oldest and most-adored teahouse needs no introduction. They offer you more than great food and amazing service – they offer you an experience. Right from the chandeliers and the enormous cakes on display to their menu of yummy beverages, sandwiches and desserts – you know you’re in for a true treat every time someone says “Let’s go to Flurys”.
It still wears the 30’s look with antique furniture and well-dressed waiters, reminiscent of the days of the Raj. The food is something else – their breakfast still draws in huge crowds. Other yummy must-haves are the open sandwiches, stuffed croissants, baked Cannelloni, honey-mustard chicken and so much more. Wash it down with a Viennese coffee and your sweet tooth ready for some rich desserts like the famous rum ball or oven fresh cakes.
- Offer 1: Rs.49 for a Voucher worth Rs.200 – Early Bird Offer!
- Offer 2: Rs.75 for a Voucher worth Rs.200
Valid on entire menu
Click here for full menu
Valid at 13 locations across the city!
Valid 7 days a week: 9:00AM to 11:00PM
There are more than just a few reasons why Flury's is an iconic tea house in the city. Not only that it has literally been serving this foodie community with fine confection and a hearty English Breakfast for five generations now; but it has been doing it with great sophistication and quality. .. With a perfect laid-back setting, their wholesome meals and a view of the busy Park Street, step into Flury's for that typical"Babu" experience.
– DISHAREE BOSE
This is an awesome place for coffee n cakes and one of the best in the heart of the city…best bakery in town..The bakery counter had lots of variety... Had lots of fun..love the overall quality n style... Thanks to "flurys"
– ROSHINI K