Chow Down On Chinese Delights! Rs.399 for a Lip-smacking 3 Course Meal for 2 at Chowman!
- Offer is on a 3-course Chinese meal for 2 persons
- Choose between a wide range of Veg / Non-veg delicacies
- Choose from a list of lip-smacking dishes
- Soup (Veg/Non Veg)
- Starter of Choice
- Main Course (12 pieces)
- Scroll Down for detailed Menu
- Located very close to South City Mall, Jadavpur
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and gifted
For additional discounts on more than 20 orders, please fill up our Corporate Order Form
- Soup (1 portion each)
- A Starter of Choice
- 1 Main Course (12 pieces)
- Bowl of Rice/Noodles (Veg/Non Veg)
- Valid until 5 July, 2012
- Valid 7 days a week – 12:00 Noon to 10:00PM
- Valid for 2 persons
- Prior reservation mandatory. Rescheduling may result in additional charges
- Voucher printout is mandatory
Cash on Delivery (COD) Charges:
- Rs.50 COD charge for total transaction of Rs.499 and below
- FREE COD for total transaction of Rs.500 and above
- We suggest you check out other awesome deals in your city to waive it off!
See the rules that apply to all deals.
It’s reported that comfort food has the same stress-relieving effect on people as a relaxing massage or an extended slideshow of adorable animal pictures. Get gastronomically comfortable with the world’s favorite choice of comfort cuisine – Chinese!
We have tied up with Chowman, one of Kolkata’s best loved Chinese restaurants to bring you and a friend a yummy 3-course meal! They have an extensive menu of vegetarian and non-vegetarian soups, starters and main courses cooked to every level of mild, spicy and sweet perfection.
Avail a massive 41% discount and pay ONLY Rs.399 instead of Rs.680 for a 3-course meal at Chowmans.
Remarkable! This place truly lives up to its slogan: "5-star food at 1-star cost". The food unfailingly does as much it promises and often much, much more, while the staff are polite without being pushy. The Szechwan Orange Roasted Lamb is simply out of this world!I would go on to say, all things considered - taste, value-for-money, service and behavior, etc ...this is the best standalone Chinese restaurant in Kolkata at the moment (and yes, I have done Mainland China, Tangra, and all the rest of them). If you haven't found this place yet, you have missed out on something.
I have visited this place a number of times along the last year and I found i found the food was excellent. Behavior of the staffs are very polite and worthy to be mentioned. nice ambiance also is also very refreshing. Above all, the food is so good and less spicy.
Valid 7 days a week: 12:00 Noon to 10:00PM