Rs.299 for 4-Course Meal which includes salads,sandwiches & more at Ziti, Banjara Hills. Only limited vouchers available!
- Offer is on a choice of meals for 1 person:
- Offer 1 – Rs.299: Early Bird – 4-Course Meal (All-Day Combo)
- Offer 2 – Rs.329: 4-Course Meal (All-Day Combo)
- Multi-cuisine restaurant that primarily serves Continental and Italian cuisines
- Prime location – Banjara Hills
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and gifted
What You Get:
- Offer 1: Early Bird – 4-Course Meal (All-Day Combo)
- Offer 2: 4-Course Meal (All-Day Combo)
Set menu displayed below
- Valid until: 20.12.2013
- Valid 5 days a week (MON-FRI): 12:00 Noon to 11:00PM
- Deal not valid on Friday Dinner
- Valid only for dine-in & takeaway / Not valid for home delivery
- Valid for 1 person
General Fine Print:
- Prior reservation mandatory (Upon purchase, you will receive a voucher with the reservation number). Rescheduling may result in additional charges
- Voucher printout is mandatory
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Italian food has played a major role in cinema, from the spaghetti-slurping scene in Lady and the Tramp to the mugs of pasta sauce that Marlon Brando swilled on the set of The Godfather. We’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse with this Groupon to Ziti.
Choose from the following offers for 1 person:
- Offer 1 – Rs.299 instead of Rs.1000: Early Bird – 4-Course Meal (All-Day Combo)
- Offer 2 – Rs.329 instead of Rs.1000: 4-Course Meal (All-Day Combo)
Deal not valid on Friday Dinner
4-Course Meal Includes:
- Fresh Lime / Soup
- Baked Dish / Sandwich / Pasta / Risotto
Soup (Any 1)
Salad (Any 1)
Main Course (Any 1)
Dessert (Any 1)
- Valid 5 days a week – 12:00 Noon to 11:00PM
Located in Banjara Hills, Ziti is a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves Continental food, and Italian cuisine is also prominently featured on its menu. Chairs with olive green cushions, emerald green lamps and soft yellow hues create a warm atmosphere.
Its bit of an effort to locate finding this place but once you do its worth it. The hosts are always attentive and look after you well. The service was prompt too. The pulled lamb burger, sausage toss and the banofee pie was really really good. Hoping to come again and try some other stuff of their menu.
– Rhea Reddy’s Review on Zomato
When I first heard the word Ziti as the name of the restaurant I was intrigued. I love anything Italian but was apprehensive about the place serving exclusively Italian food. So when I checked out the menu online I was very happy to see that they had a variety of dishes on the menu! ...All of the dishes we had were very good. In particular both the panini and the Baked dish were spectacular. The fish was cooked perfectly and the penne was cooked Al Dente which was a welcome surprise from most of the other Italian places. We were stuffed and couldn't try the desserts. The place is very unassuming and ambience wise very simple but thats what I like about Ziti. Here it's all about the food! A special mention for the service. The waiters and the owner make an extra effort to make sure you are comfortable and they explain the dishes to you. You can see that they love their food and are passionate about it. So I am definitely going back to try the other stuff on the menu!
– Sourav Injeti’s Review on Zomato