Experience the Rich Fusion of Indian Cuisine & Teppanyaki! ONLY Rs.1249 for a 5-Course Dinner with Wine Tasting at Indyaki, Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar!
- Offer is on a 5-course dinner with wine tasting on 4 February, 2012
- Indyaki is an in-house Indian restaurant at Radisson Blu, Paschim Vihar
- Experience the fusion of Indian cuisine and teppanyaki at one of the most exclusive restaurants in the capital
- Taste up to 5 types of wines with a wine sommelier
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased for gifting
- Voucher is valid on 4th February, 2012
- Voucher is valid for 1 person
- Event begins at 7.30pm onwards
- Prior reservation mandatory
- Carrying voucher printout mandatory
- Rs.50 COD charge for total transaction below Rs.499
- FREE COD for total transaction of Rs.500 and above
- We suggest you check out other awesome deals in your city to waive it off!
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Indian cuisine is an ancient phenomenon. Archeological studies have found
traces of it in two places – the cave man’s kitchen and T.Rex’s tummy.
To say that it is a tried and tested cuisine would be an understatement. So,
the question is: how can you innovate on perfection? The genius chefs at
Indyaki have the answer!
They fuse two of the most remarkable Asian culinary inventions – flavorsome Indian cuisine with a traditional Japanese culinary style called teppanyaki which involves cooking on flat open surfaces so guests can see how their meal is concocted from scratch. This gives a whole new twist to desi khana and makes dining as much a visual delight as a treat to the taste buds.
Sitting cozy inside the fancy Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Paschim Vihar in Paschim Vihar,
Indyaki is an evening-only restaurant that caters to the palates of the who’s who
in the capital. Today’s Crazeal gives you a chance to experience this exquisite
restaurant at a FLAT 30% discount!
Sit on the high chairs at the teppan counters and watch the chefs indulge in a bout of spatula jugglery as they combine fresh, colorful, aromatic ingredients to create the perfect meal. You could have your entire main course here or choose to lounge in the comfortable chairs at tables where you can relish your meal in absolute peace.
This Crazeal offer is your ticket to Indyaki – not for any dinner, but
for a special wine dinner where you can taste up to 5 wines with a wine
sommelier! Pay ONLY Rs.1249 instead of Rs.1800 to enjoy a 5-course meal with
wine! So buy 2 vouchers and indulge yourself and a loved one in an evening to
Date: 4 February, 2012
Event begins at 7.30pm onwards