Indulge! Rs.99 for a Choice of Delicious Food & Desserts at Nirula’s – Valid at 29 Outlets across North India! Enjoy Pizzas, Sundaes & MORE!
- Offer is on a choice of food and desserts:
- Offer 1 – Rs.99: Create your own Sundae (Triple scoop)
- Offer 2 – Rs.149: 1 Mini Meal (Veg/Non-Veg) + 1 Scoop of Ice Cream (Special Flavor)
- Offer 3 – Rs.199: 1 Medium Pizza (Veg/Non-Veg) + 1 Scoop of Ice Cream (Special Flavor)
- Offer 4 – Rs.199: 1 Half kg Cake (Chocolate Truffle/Pineapple/Black Forest) + 1 Box of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- One of the most popular food chains in the country
- Choose from 29 outlets across Delhi/NCR
- Consistently amazing food and service
- Join over 31,000 fans on their Facebook page, by clicking here
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and gifted
For additional discounts on more than 20 orders, please visit our Corporate Order Page
What You Get:
- Offer 1: Create Your Own Sundae (Triple scoop)
- Offer 2: 1 Mini Meal (Veg/Non-Veg) + 1 Scoop of Ice Cream (Special Flavor)
- Offer 3: 1 Medium Pizza (Veg/Non-Veg) + 1 Scoop of Ice Cream (Special Flavor)
- Offer 4: One 500g Cake (Chocolate Truffle/Pineapple/Black Forest) + 1 Box of Chocolate Chip Cookies
*Set menu displayed below
- Valid until: 31.05.2013
- Valid 7 days a week - 11:00AM to 11:00PM
- Valid for 1 person
- Valid at Nirula’s FSRs & Fuel Stations (Delhi/NCR) only
General Fine Print:
- 500g cake does not include ice cream cakes
- Valid only for Dine in
- Voucher printout is mandatory at prominent places.
Cash on Delivery (COD) Charges:
- Rs.50 COD charge for total transaction of Rs.499 and below
- FREE COD for total transaction of Rs.500 and above
- We suggest you check out other awesome deals in your city to waive it off!
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The name Nirula’s conjures up fond memories for almost every Delhiite. Family outings back then (we’re talking about the 70’s!) always meant weekly visits to Nirula’s to indulge in exotic western food and desserts. Four decades later, not much has changed. Nirula’s still continues to be one of the most popular food joints across North India.
Groupon has tied up with Nirula’s to bring you amazing discounts on some of their most popular dishes!
- Offer 1 – Rs.99 instead of Rs.200: Create Your Own Sundae (Triple scoop)
- Offer 2 – Rs.149 instead of Rs.222: 1 Mini Meal (Veg/Non-Veg) + 1 Scoop of Ice Cream (Special Flavor)
- Offer 3 – Rs.199 instead of Rs.372: 1 Medium Pizza (Veg/Non-Veg) + 1 Scoop of Ice Cream (Special Flavor)
- Offer 4 – Rs.199 instead of Rs.480: One 500g Cake (Chocolate Truffle/Pineapple/Black Forest) + 1 Box of Chocolate Chip Cookies
Having been around since 1934, Nirula’s have been serving up the widest variety of Indian and International food, beverages and desserts at affordable prices. The trademark of all the Nirula’s restaurants is the warm, welcoming ambience that entices you to experience their superb service. Here, you can enjoy food that has been consistently amazing over the decades!
Special Flavors consist of the following:
Timing – 11:00AM to 11:00PM
Nirula's the name you know since decades. They have been the name renowned for junk food in India even before the MCD's, Dominos, Pizza Hut or CCD's. They are well known for their ice creams, burgers and French fries. I used to visit daily for having their fabulous ice creams after dinners or in the afternoons during my stay in Delhi. At times we used to visit just for the sake of having a stylish, tasty, delightful ice cream. I tried not to repeat the same ice cream I had before, so that I could try all the varieties of flavours at their place. I may be one among the few lakhs of people to have tried all the varieties at Nirulas. Their yummy yummy softies were to die for with those creamy texture and non crystal ice creams. The ambiance is hygienic and neat and the working staffs are very friendly. Parking is problematic. Pricing is on the higher side but not a problem I guess for a tasty and yummy food. Ambiance 5/5 Food Quantity 5/5 Food Quality 5/5 Pricing 4/5
–Sankalp Foodie’s Review on Zomato
I had been going to Nirula's from the time there was no Mc Donald's or KFC or Pizza Hut. Earlier it was only in Karol Bagh (or may be that's where I used to go as a toddler). So the point is, since then I just love their Mutton Chop and the quality of the food has remained consistent over the years. The place is a delight when one's pocket does not allow much to shell out. Their Choco-Chip ice cream in a Waffle Cone is my favorite
– Iknoor Bhatia’s Review on Zomato