Last Week To buy Scoops of Sweetness: Rs.79 instead of Rs.171 to Dig into a Scrumptious Triple Scoop Hot Chocolate Fudge from Nirula’s - Valid at 23 Locations across Delhi/NCR!
- Offer is on the king of all desserts: Rs.79 for a Triple Scoop Hot Chocolate Fudge from Nirula’s
- One of the oldest! Serving sweetness since 1934
- One of the most popular food chains in the country
- Choose from over a dozen outlets across Delhi/NCR
- Consistently amazing food and service
- Join over 28,000 fans on their Facebook page, by clicking here
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Valid until: 15.01.2013
- Valid 7 days a week – 11:00AM to 11:00PM
- Valid for 1 person, only on dine-in and take away
- The offer is not encashable
- Please present the voucher before placing the order
- In case of any disputes, manager's decision is final
- See below for a complete list of outlets (only in Delhi/NCR)
General Fine Print:
- Maximum 10 vouchers can be purchased per email ID
- Voucher printout is mandatory
- COD is not available for this deal. If you pay through COD, your order will not be processed
See the rules that apply to all deals.
We all know there’s no better or a more effective pick-me-up than chocolate. Chocolate does wonders to end a bad mood, cheer up a sad soul and generally makes the world a happier place! Today’s Groupon brings you chocolate in an utterly sinful form –coupled with scoops of vanilla ice cream and served hot AND cold!
Groupon has tied up with Delhi’s favorite dessert-haunt, Nirula’s, to bring you a truly irresistible deal on their hottest selling product: The Triple Scoop Hot Chocolate Fudge!
Avail a massive 54% discount and pay ONLY Rs.79 instead of Rs.171 to enjoy this whopper of a dessert!
One of the most sinful desserts ever concocted, the hot chocolate fudge at Nirula’s is a huge tower of pure deliciousness. Large, creamy scoops of rich vanilla ice cream layered with oodles of hot chocolate fudge sauce and finished with a generous helping of nuts transform this dessert into a masterpiece. No wonder Delhiites are so addicted to it!
The name Nirula’s conjures up fond memories for almost every Delhiite. Family outings back then (we’re talking about the 70’s!) always meant weekly visits to Nirula’s to indulge in exotic western food and desserts. 4 decades later, not much has changed. Nirula’s still continues to be one of the most popular food joints across North India.
Having been around since 1934, they have been serving up the widest variety of Indian and International food, beverages and desserts at affordable prices. The trademark of all the Nirula’s restaurants is the warm, welcoming ambience that entices you to experience their superb service.
Timing – 11:00AM to 11:00PM
I tried not to repeat the same ice cream I had before, so that I could try all the varieties of flavours at their place. I may be one among the few lakhs of people to have tried all the varieties at Nirulas. Their yummy yummy softies were to die for with those creamy texture and non crystal ice creams. The ambiance is hygienic and neat and the working staffs are very friendly. Parking is problematic. Pricing is on the higher side but not a problem I guess for a tasty and yummy food. Ambiance 5/5 Food Quantity 5/5 Food Quality 5/5 Pricing 4/5
Gosh, nirulas ice cream is to die for. I used to order ice cream from nirulas all the time for my in laws who live in India.