Stop Leaning Like the Tower of Pisa & Grab a Bite! Rs.499 to Feast on Italian Cuisine at Café Bel Cibo, Sohna Road
- Offer is on the following options:
- Offer 1 – Rs.499: Any 5 Items from the Menu for 2 Persons (worth up to Rs.1500)
- Offer 2 – Rs.949: Any 10 Items from the Menu for 4 Persons (worth up to Rs.3000)
- Serves authentic Italian cuisine
- Choose from a wide variety of Italian classics:
- Pizzas and MORE!
- For Detailed Menu , Click Here
- Located in the residential area of Sohna Road
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and gifted
For additional discounts on more than 20 orders, please fill up our Corporate Order Form
What You Get:
Offer 1: ANY 5 Items from the Menu for 2 Persons (worth up to Rs.1500)
Offer 2: ANY 10 Items from the Menu for 4 Persons (worth up to Rs.3000)
General Fine Print:
- Valid until 23 August, 2012
- Valid 7 days a week – 11:30AM to 10:30PM
- The offer is not valid on the following items on the menu:
- Prosciutto Pizza
- Maximum of 2 main courses can be ordered per couple
- Maximum group of 6 people will be entertained in one sitting
- Prior reservation mandatory. Rescheduling may result in additional charges
- Voucher printout is mandatory
Cash on Delivery (COD) Charges:
- Rs.50 COD charge for total transaction of Rs.499 and below
- FREE COD for total transaction of Rs.500 and above
- We suggest you check out other awesome deals in your city to waive it off!
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Think of gooey lasagnas loaded with cheese, savory minced meat or veggies; bubbly hot pizzas with tangy tomato sauce and delicious melted and stringy mozzarella…Now think of sumptuous pastas smothered in heavenly white sauce infused with garlic or piquant red sauce suffused with oregano…and don’t forget about divine Tiramisu topped with chocolate and layered with rich mascarpone cheese and stimulating coffee soaked biscuits.
We know that you’re leaning forward like the Tower of Pisa as you read this… and with today’s Crazeal, you’ll have to lean no more!
Get yourself a voucher to Café Bel Cibo that promises to offer authentic Italian cuisine, serving soups, salads, grills, pastas, delicious light bites with some modern influences and excellent service. The emphasis here is on casual dining in a vibrant, open space that is chic yet informal.
Café Bel Cibo claims to be what Gurgaon has been missing all this while - a space that is not fussy or pretentious and allows you to bond with friends over a coffee or a game of Monopoly as you dig into wholesome lasagna. Moreover it is a hop, skip, and jump away from all the residential blocks on Sohna Road, so you can indulge in a tiny escape to Italy right in your very own neighborhood!
Bel Cibo, which is Italian for ‘beautiful food’ delivers on the promise of plenty as it offers a quintessentially Italian menu with American portions and is perfect for lazy Sunday brunches or an informal night out. Be greedy as you slurp on rich, creamy shakes and bite into sinfully rich desserts after a piri piri pasta at this laid back cafe.
- Offer 1 – Rs.499 instead of Rs.1200: Any 5 Items from the Menu for 2 Persons (worth up to Rs.1500)
- Offer 2 – Rs.949 instead of Rs.2400: Any 10 Items from the Menu for 4 Persons (worth up to Rs.3000)
For Menu , Click Here
Timing – 11:30AM to 10:30PM
Went to Cafe Bel Cibo for the first time last week and havent eaten at home since. The restaurant decor is just fab and the food and shakes are out of the world. The music they play is what ive grown up listening to. Very very reasonably priced and a great place for me to catch up with my work also.
My partner Leah and I love eating out but it has been quite a struggle to find good places for supper. I had gone to Juassa, a salon near our condo a week ago and I stumbled upon cafe Bel Cibo. It is fantastic. Leah and I have been back several times since and have even recommended it to other friends. WHat do we like about it? The charming interiors and the pure food. It really is a special place with special music and really terrific Italian food.
– Ben Andrews