Ramnagram: ONLY Rs.3999 for Microlight (Zenair 701) Flying Experience as a Co-Pilot over The Garden City by Live360° Adventures Jakkur Air Base!
- Offer is on microlight flying on STOL (Short Takeoff and Landing)
- What you learn:
- You will be taught about the instruments and different parts of an aircraft
- Principle behind the aircraft flying and different stages of flight (take off, turns, climb, descent, landing)
- Welcome drink
- Certificate of participation
- You will get a chance to see the beautiful garden city from top sitting in an aircraft and flying at low altitude.
- You will get a life time experience of sitting in the cockpit as a co-pilot and feeling the controls of the aircraft while flying.
- Enjoy the bumpy and adventurous flying of microlight aircraft
- Operation timings are selected to give you the perfect air experience with good scenic views – The best time to fly is during sunrise and sunset
- A sortie of about 15mins (chokes off to chokes on)
- Have questions – click here
- Read the article in the Indian Express – click here
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and gifted
For additional discounts on more than 20 orders, please visit our Corporate Order Page
Step 1: Please check the room availability on the BOOKING FORM
Step 2: Buy the voucher (click on the buy button above)
Step 3: Please complete the BOOKING FORM
- Welcome drink
- A brief training on instruments and different parts of an aircraft
- Principle behind the aircraft flying and different stages of flight
- Certificate of Participation
- Valid until: 30.06.2013
- Valid 7 days a week
- Timings – Between 6:30AM to 12:00 Noon & 3:00PM to 6:00PM
- Valid for one person
General Fine Print:
- Subject to weather conditions and minimum group size on that day
- The participants do have to sign a risk waiver form which is mandatory
- The sortie in the air would last for about 15 mins
- Age limit: At least 10 years and above(Kids can be given a flight experience with the permission of their parents)
- People with health problems like heart disease, breathing problems, etc. cannot avail this offer
- Pregnant ladies cannot avail this offer
- Person availing this offer have to carry a photo ID (Passport, Driving License, Adhar card, Pan Card, Voters’ Id) with them for the security clearances at the airbase
- Not valid for cash back for customers
- Cancellation policy: No refund if booking is confirmed
- Must be redeemed in a single visit
- Prior reservation mandatory (Upon purchase, you will receive a voucher with the reservation number). Rescheduling may result in additional charges
- For weekend reservations, we recommend calling 2-3 days in advance
- Voucher printout is mandatory
- All local/national laws and rules - dress code, consumption of intoxicants etc - that apply to regular customers, apply to Groupon voucher holders too
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ambitious people make bad fliers because of a fear of heights, unreasonable legroom requirements, and a strong conviction that the sky isn't the limit. Go above and beyond with today’s Groupon to Live360° Adventures.
Pay ONLY Rs.3999 instead of Rs.4499 for Microlight Flying Experience by Live360° Adventures
Get a once-in-a-lifetime experience of sitting in the cockpit as a co-pilot and feeling the controls of the aircraft while flying
Microlight is a kind of aircraft which is of light weight and can be easily flown with basic flight controls. It is mostly used for recreational and adventure activities. It is one of the safest 'adrenaline' sports, and is, statistically, the safest form of sport aviation there is.
The flight will be on a Zenair 701, STOL (Short Take Off and Landing) aircraft.
The air experience will be conducted in Jakkur Air base in the New Airport Road, Bangalore, which is also the manufacturing place for Zenair Microlights in India.
Offer consists of the following:
You will be taught about the instruments, and different parts of an aircraft
Principle behind the aircraft flying and different stages of flight (take off, turns, climb, descent, landing)
Welcome drink and lots of fun
You will get a chance to see the beautiful garden city from top sitting in an aircraft and flying at low altitude
You will get a life time experience of sitting in the cockpit as a co-pilot and feeling the controls of the aircraft while flying
Enjoy the bumpy and adventurous flying of microlight aircraft
A sortie of about 15mins. (chokes off to chokes on)
Certificate of Participation
Read the F.A.Q’s – click here
Live360° has been formed with the aim of making India into a hotspot of adventure and extreme sports. The company works on uplifting the infrastructure required for different adventure activities and creating awareness about them.