Ramanagaram: Countryside Cycling! Rs.2199 for Sholay Cycling Adventure Tour with To & Fro Transport by Art of Bicycle Trips - Rated #1 in Tours - Bangalore by TripAdvisor
- Offer is on a bicycle trip in Ramanagaram with transportation to and from Mysore Road.
- Places Covered:
- Rama Theerta
- ‘Lord Rama’ Temple
- 400-Year-Old Banyan Tree
- Ramadevara Betta
- Manchinbele Dam
- A van carrying group’s belongings follows the group throughout the journey. If one gets tired of cycling – they can take a break and ride in the van for as long as they like.
- Join their list of 1000+ fans on Facebook
- Art of Bicycle Trips rated "excellent"
- Rated as No.1 on TripAdvisor in Tours - Bangalore Segment
- According to Singapore Airline’s inflight magazines, it is one of the 5 must-dos in Bangalore for discerning travellers
- One of the best cycling trails outside Bangalore
- Feast on authentic Kannadiga cuisine at Kamat Lokaruchi (a fictitious Malgudi-style restaurant)
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and gifted
For additional discounts on more than 20 orders, please fill up our Corporate Order Form
What You Get:
- Transportation: To and Fro in an AC vehicle
- Trip Leader/Guide at Your Service
- 21-Speed Trek Bike with Helmet
- Refreshments: Coconut Water & Mineral Water
- Lunch at Kamat Lokaruchi
Scratching your head, read the FAQs by clicking here
How to Book?
- Please complete the BOOKING FORM
General Fine Print:
- Valid until 4 August, 2012
- Valid on the following dates
- July: 8, 15, 22, 29
- August: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Valid for 1 person (Aged 11 – 70 years)
- Valid for both men and women
- On the way to Ramanagaram there will be no stop for breakfast
- Prior booking mandatory. Rescheduling may result in additional charges
- Voucher printout is mandatory
- No refund if booking is confirmed
Cash on Delivery (COD) Charges:
- Rs.50 COD charge for total transaction of Rs.499 and below
- FREE COD for total transaction of Rs.500 and above
- We suggest you check out other awesome deals in your city to waive it off!
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving ~ Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein was a brilliant man and we all know that everything he said no matter how crazy it may have sounded at the time – was spot on! So grab today’s Crazeal to keep your balance and have an awesome time in the country side on a set of wheels!
Today’s offer comes from The Art of Bicycle Trips and takes you to the epicenter of Sholay – Ramanagaram. Rock your tough look on the ravines that was haunted by the menacing mayhem of Gabbar Singh. Jump (or dance if you will) across the boulders that Basanti’s feet tapped. Better yet, you could cycle across the road that Amitabh and Dharmendra travelled along as they sang Yeh Dosti!
If you like hiking, then you’ll be happy to know that this action-packed day also includes climbing the Ramadevara Betta Hill. If you watch English movies, you’d know that this scenic scape was also the location for David Lean’s A Passage to India. At the peak you will find a ‘Lord Rama’ temple near a cave with statues, which is believed to mark the spot that Rama, Sita and Lakshmana passed through during their Aranyavasa.
For tree-huggers: Visit a 400-year-old banyan tree
Take a peek at hydro power at Manchinbele Dam
Feast on authentic Kannadiga cuisine at Kamat Lokaruchi (a fictitious Malgudi-style restaurant)
If you have the instincts of a fish, keep an eye out for a pond called the Rama Theerta If you like looking for hidden treasure like Nicholas Cage then you should know that according to a myth, on a full moon night those who have pure hearts can spot golden statues of epic’s heroes here.
Pay ONLY Rs.2199 instead of Rs.3000 for Sholay Cycling Adventure Tour!
- Minimum: 5
- Maximum: 15
Total Distance of the Bicycle Journey: 30-40km
A van carrying group’s belongings follows the group throughout the journey. If one gets tired of cycling – they can take a break and ride in the van for as long as they like.
Yes, you have to get up early and yes it's Saturday, so temptations are big to stay in bed. But give yourself a kick and get out! You won't regret it! The early departure is necessary to get out of Bangalore quickly (traffic). This trip is excellent for all who spent some days/weeks in Bangalore and want a change
“Amazing tour. Great to see the real India” I highly recommend this tour. What a great way to get out of the city and see the country side. Breakfast was great, lunch was really nice and enjoyed the folk museum and toy factory but the star of the day was the ride.
– Cassie D