Savandurga: Rs.799 for a 1-Day Farm Picnic with Hill Climbing, Visits to Organic Farms, Gardens & MORE by Nature Admire! Less than 2 Hours from the City
- Offer is on a 1-day farm picnic with activities and more
- Deal Attractions:
- Introduction to organic farming
- Simple hygienic vegetarian buffet style meals
- Visit to mango groves and vegetable garden
- Activities like short hill climbing and vine traversing
- Indoor, outdoor and other special games like archery and more
- How to Get There:
- Travel from on the Bangalore- Magadi Road
- Take a left to Ramnagar
- 22km before Ramnagar you get an arch on the left which is the entrance to Savandurga
- Visit Nature Admire on Facebook – Click here
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and gifted
- You might be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a wild animal
For customization requests on bulk/group bookings, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to accommodate your requests!
What You Get:
- Simple Hygienic Veg & Non-Veg Buffet Picnic Style Lunch
- High Tea & Snacks
- Activities (includes safety gear and instructor charges):
- Vine Traversing
- Zip Line
- Short Hike to the Hill
- Farm Stay
- Visit to Famous Pilgrimage Temple
- Tour of Plantations
- Outdoor - Badminton, Volley Ball, Basketball, Cricket
- Indoor - Chess, Carrom Board
- Special - Target Shooting, Archery
General Fine Print:
- Valid until 29 July, 2012
- Child Policy -
- Below 6yrs: Free
- 6 to 10yrs: Rs.500
- Above 10yrs: Voucher price
- Transportation is not provided
- Add Ons: Bonfire with music + barbeque & dinner at Rs.399 per head
- Prior reservation mandatory. Rescheduling may result in additional charges
- Voucher printout is mandatory
- Days Available: July 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- Timings: 9:30AM to 6:00PM
Cash on Delivery (COD) Charges:
- Rs.50 COD charge for total transaction of Rs.499 and below
- FREE COD for total transaction of Rs.500 and above
- We suggest you check out other awesome deals in your city to waive it off!
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Just 60km from Bangalore is one of the largest monolith hills in India! Apart from the pilgrims who visit the famous temples on the hill, other frequent visitors are rock climbers, cave explorers, picnickers and adventurers.
With today’s deal, you get to be one of them! In observance of World Environment Month that just went by, Nature Admire brings you a new carbon neutral footprint program.
This is an exclusive program for people to be one with nature and get a feel of organic farming – all in just a day and so close to the city!
Get lost in mango groves, marvel at the colours in the vegetable garden and enjoy hill climbing, vine traversing and a host of other activities and games.
>Nature Admire is a company that has organized and conducted adventure trips over the last 14 years and their core belief is to instil the love for nature among people from all walks of life. The instructors are well prepared and aim at teaching participants about leadership, team work and outdoor skills. With impressive statistics like over 1500 camps to their credit and a 100% safety record, Nature Admire is the right choice for you!
Leave the city behind for a day! Enjoy a 1-day picnic at Savandurga with today’s deal and pay only Rs.799 instead of Rs.1599!
Dates: July 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
Timing – 9:30AM to 6:00PM
Farm Adventures at Savandurga - Nature Admire