- Centrally located in Lavelle Road
- Exclusive midnight buffet
- Offers a selection of entrees from all over the globe
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Offer is on Buffet Meals for 1 person:
- Offer 1 – Rs.333: Midnight Buffet
- Offer 2 – Rs.425: Buffet Lunch
- Offer 3 – Rs.475: Buffet Dinner
What You Get:
- Offer 1: Midnight Buffet
- Offer 2: Buffet Lunch
- Offer 3: Buffet Dinner
- Valid until: 22.10.2014
- Offer 1: Valid only on Friday & Saturday
- Offer 2 & 3: Valid 7 days a week
- Midnight Buffet – 12:00 Midnight to 2:30AM
- Buffet Lunch – 12:00 Noon to 3:00PM
- Buffet Dinner – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
General Fine Print:
- Children are allowed
- Child Policy:
- Child below 6yrs – FREE
- Child above 6yrs – Buy separate voucher
- Rs.200 extra to use the voucher on Valentines day
- Prior reservation mandatory (Upon purchase, you will receive a voucher with the reservation number). Rescheduling may result in additional charges
- For weekend reservations, we recommend calling 2-3 days in advance
- Voucher printout is mandatory
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Midnight cravings help us stay away from the bogeyman while we enjoy a night out with today’s Groupon to The Chancery. Enjoy a buffet meal at South Parade and keep the cravings at bay.
Choose from the following offers for 1 person:
- Offer 1 – Rs.333 instead of Rs.460: Midnight Buffet
- Offer 2 – Rs.425 instead of Rs.600: Buffet Lunch
- Offer 3 – Rs.475 instead of Rs.650: Buffet Dinner
Buffet Lunch & Dinner Spread:
Kindly note as per guest request, we are serving the Ice creams on table.
Midnight Buffet Spread:
- Midnight Buffet (All Days) – 12:00 Midnight to 2:30AM
- Buffet Lunch (All Days) – 12:00 Noon to 3:00PM
- Buffet Dinner (All Days) – 7:00PM to 10:00PM
The Chancery is a 4-star hotel located in Lavelle Road, at the heart of Bangalore. Its in-house restaurant South Parade is named after what used to be M.G.Road, South Parade. The restaurant is open all hours and offers food from around the world in a completely modern setting.
The Chancery Hotel is one of the oldest and well known hotels in Bangalore. There is a multi-cuisine restaurant called South Parade which is located just a few steps from the Lobby. The nice thing about this restaurant is that they have a lunch buffet, dinner buffet and the ever popular midnight buffet. South Parade serves North Indian, Continental and Chinese food….
–Prathima Joishy’s Review on Zomato
I have no idea on how many times I have been here for the mid night buffets, they have the right amount of dishes required for an after party meal or an after long drive meal. Perfect place for dinner or mid night buffet if you watching a night match at the Chinnaswamy stadium.
– Parthasarathy Bhaskara’s Review on Zomato