Wisdom Tooth Extraction, Polishing & MORE at Chhabaria’s Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Clinic, Satellite
- Located in Anandnagar
- Team of specialist doctors
- Range of dental care services including dental surgeries and aesthetic dentistry
- Visit its Facebook page by clicking here
- Inclusive of all taxes and service charges
- Offer is on a choice of dental services:
- Offer 1 – Rs.49: Dental Consultation + X-Ray (If Required)
- Offer 2 – Rs.149: Dental Consultation + Cleaning (Scaling) + Polishing + X-Ray (If Required)
- Offer 3 – Rs.199: Dental Consultation + Cleaning (Scaling) + Polishing + 1 Tooth Filling (GIC/Composite Filling) + X-Ray (If Required)
- Offer 4 – Rs.1699: Dental Consultation + X-Ray (If Required) + Wisdom Tooth Extraction
What You Get
- Offer 1: Dental Consultation + X-Ray (If Required)
- Offer 2: Dental Consultation + Cleaning (Scaling) + Polishing + X-Ray (If Required)
- Offer 3: Dental Consultation + Cleaning (Scaling) + Polishing + 1 Tooth Filling (GIC/Composite Filling) + X-Ray (If Required)
- Offer 4: Dental Consultation + X-Ray (If Required) + Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Valid until: 30.06.2014
- Valid Monday to Saturday – 10:30AM to 2:30PM and 5:30PM to 8:30PM
- Valid for 1 person
General Fine Print
- Prior appointment mandatory (Upon purchase, you will receive a voucher with the reservation number). Rescheduling may result in additional charges
- For Saturday appointments, we recommend calling 2-3 days in advance
- Voucher printout is mandatory
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Wisdom teeth lost their credibility after dishing out bad relationship advice to other teeth. Evict opinionated teeth with today’s Groupon.
Choose from the following offers for 1 person:
- Offer 1 – Rs.49 instead of Rs.500: Dental Consultation + X-Ray (If Required)
- Offer 2 – Rs.149 instead of Rs.1300: Dental Consultation + Cleaning (Scaling) + Polishing + X-Ray (If Required)
- Offer 3 – Rs.199 instead of Rs.2500: Dental Consultation + Cleaning (Scaling) + Polishing + 1 Tooth Filling (GIC/Composite Filling) + X-Ray (If Required)
- Offer 4 – Rs.1699 instead of Rs.4000: Dental Consultation + X-Ray (If Required) + Wisdom Tooth Extraction
Wisdom Tooth Extraction:
There will be 2 sittings in the procedure:
- 1st Sitting – Consultation
- 2nd Sitting – Wisdom Tooth Extraction
The doctor will provide instructions for pre care and post care.
Why is it required?
A wisdom tooth is extracted to correct an actual problem or to prevent problems that may come up in the future.
When wisdom teeth come up, a number of problems can occur:
- Your jaw may not be large enough for them, and they may become impacted and unable to break through your gums.
- Your wisdom teeth may break partway through your gums, causing a flap of gum tissue to grow over them. Food and germs can get trapped under the flap and cause your gums to become red, swollen, and painful. These are signs of infection.
- More serious problems can develop from impacted teeth, such as infection, damage to other teeth and bone, or a cyst.
- One or more of your wisdom teeth may come in at an awkward angle, with the top of the tooth facing forward, backward, or to either side.
Wisdom tooth removal usually is effective in preventing:
- Crowding of the back teeth
- A wisdom tooth becoming stuck in the jaw (impacted) and never breaking through the gums
- Red, swollen, and painful gums caused by a flap of skin around a wisdom tooth that has only partially come in
- Gum disease and tooth decay in the wisdom tooth, which may be harder to clean than other teeth, or in the teeth and jaw in the area of the wisdom tooth
After a wisdom tooth is removed, you may experience:
- Pain and swelling in your gums and tooth socket where the tooth was removed
- Bleeding that won't stop for about 24hrs
- Difficulty with or pain from opening your jaw (trismus)
- Slow healing gums
- Damage to existing dental work, such as crowns or bridges, or to roots of a nearby tooth
- A painful inflammation called dry socket, which happens if the protective blood clot is lost too soon
- Numbness in your mouth and lips after the local anesthetic wears off, due to injury or inflammation of nerves in the jaw
- Rare side effects include:
- Numbness in the mouth or lips that does not go away
- A fractured jaw if the tooth was firmly attached to the jaw bone.
- An opening into the sinus cavity when a wisdom tooth is removed from the upper jaw.
- Dental surgery may cause bacteria in the mouth to enter the bloodstream and cause infections in other parts of the body. People who have difficulty fighting off infections may need to take antibiotics before and after dental surgery. Such people include those who have artificial heart valves or were born with heart defects.
Anesthetic (local and/or general) almost always is used during the extraction procedure. All surgeries, including oral surgery, that use general anesthetic have a small risk of death or other complications.
Timing – 10:30AM to 2:30PM & 5:30PM to 8:30PM
Chhabaria's Oral Maxillofacial Surgery & Dental Clinic is located in Anandnagar, a prime location in Ahmedabad. Dr. Gaurav Chhabaria (BDS, MDS) heads the team of specialists at the clinic which offers a range of dental and oral health solutions. It is well-equipped and includes an RVG Machine for Intra Oral X-Rays.